At eBen Systems our website designers do not just design just another website, rather we build you a strong online presence that ensures quicker results. Our web designing experts ensures that your website is search engine friendly, aesthetically appealing and user friendly.
eBen Systems has the experience and expertise in designing website that succeed by bringing in enquiries, which generate sales and are an asset to your business.
Our Professional Website Designing Services covers strategic planning, business intelligence, creative, application development, product / service promotion & solution maintenance.
eBen Systems has over a decade of experience in harnessing the power of internet by developing dynamic and impressive websites thereby allowing our clients to establish a unique identity online. We have rich designing and sound technical capabilities that help in developing interesting and fast loading and mobile friendly websites.
The following features will guide you in developing your website content
- A homepage
- A unified look and feel incorporating the company logos and graphic images.
- An “about us” section with some or all of these:
- A summary of company operations, history, and mission statement
- A list of the company’s products and services
- A “people” section with biographical information on founders, board members, and/or key executives. Sometimes provides an overview of the company’s overall workforce.
- A “news” section containing press releases, press kits, and/or links to news articles about the company
- An “investor” section describing key owners / investors of the company
- A list of key clients, suppliers, achievements, projects, partners, or others
- Pages of special interest to specific groups. These may include:
- An employment section where the company lists open positions and/or tells job seekers how to apply
- Investor pages with the annual report, business plan, current stock price, financial statements, overview of the company structure, etc.
- Pages for employees, suppliers, customers, strategic partners, affiliates, etc.
- Contact information. Sometimes includes a feedback form by which visitors may submit messages
- Corporate sites sometimes but do not always include the following:
- Embedded search engines allowing users to search pages from within the website, or external searches of the Web
- A site map
- A blog with news and commentary about the company, its products and services
- “Community” pages describing the company’s environmental / sustainability, charity, corporate citizenship, and other policies as they affect the public
- A “store locator” or similar feature used to find nearby retail locations of the company or where the company’s products or services can be found
- A “downloads” or “media” section for users to obtain web tools, free or trial software, software patches, company demos, promotional material, and the like
- A calendar or events section
- A “links” page with hyperlinks to consumer-oriented or other websites, or information about specific brands or subsidiaries of the company
- A FAQ section